Copyright GPS Creative Solutions 2021
File Setup Guide
1. To ensure a more optimal print result, follow image below for proper file set up.
2. Each job (including multiple paged projects) must be submitted as a single PDF file. Ensure that
all pages are the same size.
3. Files must be submitted with proper orientation to ensure proper back up. see image below.
4. It is best to try to avoid using borders in your design. If a border is too close to the trim, the trim
may be slightly off-center.
5. File must consist of 1/8" bleed and all important art and text must be within the safety margin.
6. Ensure that your PDF is high res and that all images are CMYK at 300 DPI.
7. Black type should have the following values: C:0, M:0, Y:0, K:100.
8. Outline all fonts or Embed them.
9. For best colour results, supply a CMYK files.